I’m a graphic designer based in Texas with my BFA in Graphic Design.
I specialize in physical copy and love getting my hands dirty finding inventive ways to use materials. Typically, I use my knowledge of different materials to create unique concepts and execute them in designs. I particularly enjoy conceptualizing brands but also thrive doing merchandising and illustration work.
Check out some of my work by clicking the “work” tab, see what I have to offer on social media or get into contact with me personally through my “contact” tab.
Stuff I can do
Social Media Graphics
Stuff I’ve done
LOWMAN STUDENT CENTER GRAPHIC DESIGNER
September 2019-January 2021
- Contributed to and improved social media platforms by engaging in meetings and presenting research
- Raised awareness for featured events by preparing graphics for both screen display and print around the building
- Organized and incorporated own schedule by communicating with supervisors about projects including concepts, process, and deadlines
CAM GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN
January 2021– Current
- Boosted interaction on social media by creating concepts and providing graphics for campaigns
- Raised follower count on Instagram by developing user experiences like face filters
- Collaborated with a PR and marketing team to meet deadlines and explore proposals that would engage audiences through both social media and print
© 2021 Jon De Guzman Designs. All rights reserved.